1) Of the books of the New testament, which was the first to be written?
2) Of the four Gospels, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, which is the oldest?
3) Of the four Gospels, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, which is the newest?
4) Which three New Testament books are known as the "Synoptic Gospels?"
Matthew, Mark and Luke
Luke, John and Acts
Mark, Luke and John
Matthew, Luke and John
5) The Vulgate was the standard Bible of Christianity for many centuries. In what language was it written?
6) What was the name of the first Bible printed on a printing press?
King James Version
Revised Standard Version
The Geneva Bible
The Gutenberg Bible
7) In what year was this first Bible published?
8) The first English translation of the Bible dates from:
9) The King James Version of the Bible was published in what year?
10) How many languages has the Bible been translated into?