1) What city was Jesus born in?
2) How did the wise men who visited baby Jesus find him?
The shepherds told them Jesus had been born in Bethlehem.
They used an ancient map.
They followed a bright star.
3) What presents did the wise men bring to baby Jesus?
Gold, frankincense and myrrh
Toy stuffed animals
Fine clothes from the East
4) Who wanted to kill baby Jesus?
The Egyptian Pharaoh
5) Why was Jesus a very special baby?
He was the Son of God.
He grew up to be king of Israel.
He was the only son of King David.