1) Jesus performed many miracles during His ministry, and they served as signs that the Kingdom of God had truly come.What was Jesus' first miracle?
Walking on water
Turning water into wine
Feeding 5000 with the loaves and fishes
Cursing the fig tree
2) Whose mother-in-law did Jesus heal when she had a fever?
3) As Jesus and His disciples were crossing the Sea of Galilee in a boat, a terrible storm arose and threatened to drown them. Jesus rebuked the wind and waves and the storm disappeared.What was Jesus doing when the storm arose?
Eating a meal
Explaining the parables to His disciples
4) Whose daughter did Jesus bring back to life?
5) Jesus miraculously broke just a few loaves of bread and fishes and fed 5000 men, plus women and children. How many loaves and fishes did he start with?
3 loaves and 2 fishes
2 loaves and 3 fishes
5 loaves and 2 fishes
2 loaves and 5 fishes
6) Which disciple walked on the water with Jesus?
7) Which disciples were with Jesus at His transfiguration, when "His face shone like the sun, and his clothes became as white as the light"?
Andrew, James, and Matthew
Peter, James and John
Thomas, Peter, and John
Philip, John, and Peter
8) When Jesus healed the man who was blind from birth, He made mud with His spit and put it on the man's eyes. What did He tell the man to do then?
Go pray in the synagogue.
Go show himself to the Pharisees.
Wash in the Sea of Galilee.
Wash in the pool of Siloam.
9) What man did Jesus raise from the dead, after he had been dead four days?
John the Baptist
10) What was Bartimaeus' affliction that Jesus healed